Friday 27 May 2016

MY STORY


Often times we take the earth as a physical environment dominated by physical laws and things, but have we considered the law of gravity or the speed of light or the speed force or the cosmos. If we really take our time to study these mysteries, we would be convinced that the planets as well as the universe are controlled by supernatural phenomena that we are yet to comprehend. Man has been in continual search for the solution to the ever unending conflicts and problems of the human society. Also, I have come to understand that nothing ever seems to happen perfectly according to the ways that we’ve planned them as there is always a modification to every event. A bride is never to think of a perfect wedding because something would still erupt that would counter her wish. The question we would ponder over is why? The reason is quite simple; it is because we are not the only ones who determine what happens on earth so why should we be selfish with our desires when there are other forces exerting so much energy to keep the world at balance.
As a child, I often wondered in the ignorance of my thoughts why no matter how much analysis I did over something, I wasn’t just perfect enough to see a little breach. As a Christian from Christian home, the imperfection of my human body led me into what we termed ‘sin’ or so I thought as you also would blindly agree with me. However, I have come to realise that the body wasn’t what led me into sin. Some supernatural forces had manipulated events so that certain things may occur so that I become guilty before God which would enable them have access to manipulate my life for their good (For it is not against flesh we have to struggle with, but against the sovereignties and the powers who originate the darkness in this world… Eph 6:12-13). The human weakness is not that we cannot co-exist with one another in perfect love but the means which is the only way we could achieve the latter is ignored. Our origination has been ignored. There is a connection between the physical and the supernatural but that connection is only utilised by those who are constantly aware of it. The body is a vessel meant to accommodate our soul and our Originator’s Spirit. Yet we ignore the spiritual part of our lives and concentrate on the physical part not allowing the connection flow through both. That is why man would continue to e in chaos because we have chosen forget our origin.

However, there is a solution. The freedom from sin and the peaceful, fair environment we desire to possess can only e gotten when we are aware that we are not battling with the flesh so we do not have to punish it. it is the vessel God has given us to live happily on earth and so should be made presentable to God when we return to him. We should put more focus on the real enemy- the darkness and fight against it daily with the Word of God.  Daily reading of His word would unconsciously and slowly cause a change in the life of a human being because we are also spiritual creatures of light. If every one becomes a faithful Christian, we won’t need a constitution or peace code to live in peace. Let’s stop searching for answers in the physical and turn to the spiritual for there lies our destination. This is my story which I wrote in style. I thought I was brilliant searching for a means to my salvation yet I fell more than many. I searched wrongly and I fought wrongly. I am not a saint but I am a sinner who wishes his life could start again. I pray God corrects it soon enough so that His divine purpose for me be achieved. Christianity would only be a lifestyle when we learn to live as spirits and not bodies.                         

3 comments:

  1. Your write-up is really commendable and you revealed some basic spiritual truths eg our ORIGIN, the composition of man,however you're not a sinner because you sinned; a sinner is one who hasn't accepted the lordship of Jesus Christ in his/her life. Once you're born again, and though you "sin" many times, what you require is FORGIVENESS and not REMISSION
    You don't have to wait on God to change a man because you will just be waiting for eternity, it's our responsibility to yield ourselves, I mean our spirits, to the authority of God's Word and ministry of the Holy Spirit.
    Of a truth, life is spiritual, and the spiritual gave birth to the physical. And the spiritual controls the physical. Man is a spirit , has a soul (mind , thoughts, reason, emotions, feelings) but lives in a body (a covering , his house).
    Thus, the real man is not his body but his spirit (inner man),and his mind (seat of his soul) is the door way to his spirit .
    More to follow...
    Thanks . Ibenero James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for that insight Mr. James, I really support your opinion. Insightful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete